Artisan Paddle Serving Board
Regular price $85.00
Our Maple Paddle Serving Board is distressed for a wonderful patina of years of use without the wear and tear. This board is large enough to serve 3 to 5 of your favorite cheeses and crackers. The handle allows ease of use to carry the board for serving or hanging when not in use.
- Dorset, Vermont, USA
- Maple with an Artisan teak oil finish
- Handwash with warm, soapy water after each use and dry thoroughly with a towel.
- Never soak or submerge in water, run in a dishwasher, or use in a microwave.
- Placing hot pots or pans on your board can result in a lasting burn mark.
- Apply Mineral Oil and / or Beeswax Wood Conditioner once a week, with a lint free cloth, to all surfaces--including edges and ends--until the finish is established, and at any time the board feels dry.